Terms and Conditions
Life meridians were created in 2004 based on the 14 organs that support the existence of man. Life meridians has become a cooperate organization that sustains and empowers men and women of various background in a holistic approach with the name Melisfon Inc. Our services include free skill acquisitions, leadership & human resource management, medical services, and social services. We also provide opportunity for our members to showcase and sale their goods through our platform. An Affiliate Membership program is also offered to anyone who would like to earn extra income.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate sales or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent sales or purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Withdraw or terminate, temporarily or permanently the account of any member of meridians life support who is either promoting another MLM network, who is involved in investment on our platform or account involved in fraud.
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website and our compensation plan. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure/change in compensation plan (for affiliates), suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online form on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We are purely positioned to provide two major direct services to all members which enable them to have entrepreneurial skill to survive today’s economy.
We give students, the younger generation the needed opportunity to develop their future for a better tomorrow.
We provide the platform to enable all members to showcase and sell what they have to the world through our ecommerce platform.
You become a Client/ Affiliate Member by registering to have access to our entire product plan. Your registration fee is not refundable and your access to our affiliate platform indicates you completely agree with our terms and conditions.
When you click to make a registration with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any registration through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the registration, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any registration for any service through this website.
When becoming a Client/ Affiliate Member, you understand that any completed registration or payments are none refundable as you are granted immediate access to the service or products you have registered for through meridianslife.org at any time. Furthermore, you understand and agree that all payments and purchases are non-refundable.
In the Affiliate Program, commissions are generated through personal or network sales according to the Compensation plan. Commission payouts are made weekly through movement of Matrix to Affiliate members who have joined the Affiliate program who qualify for commissions provided they meet all the criteria’s of membership and commission entitlements. Payments will be transferred in Dollars into the eWallet account of the member which is withdraw-able into a nominated bank account.
Affiliate members can Sell or Re-Assign their Business
An Affiliate Member can sell, transfer or re-assign their Melisfon Business via a will, however the Company reserves the right to approve or disapprove the new owner. The new person would have to sign a new Member Agreement.
Clients/ Affiliate Members can only register once. If the company finds any members purposely blocking the earnings of those above, they will be terminated immediately.
Clients /Affiliate Members must be at least 18 years and older to participate.
Client / Member Id
Each Client/Affiliate Member will receive a unique Member Username that will be connected to their profile.
Taxes and Representation
Each Client/Affiliate Member is fully responsible for their personal or business tax and will not hold the Company – Melisfon Inc liable for any such taxes personal or otherwise. Each Client/Affiliate Member is an independent Marketer and not an employee of Melisfon Inc. As such, each person is completely responsible for their own taxes.
All media enquiries must be referred to Melisfon Company. No Clients/Affiliate Members can represent the Company in the Public Media Arena.
You agree not to post or make available Content:
- that violates any law;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Melisfon Inc. all of the license rights granted herein;
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, or harms or could harm minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Melisfon Inc. employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
All content included owned and operated by Melisfon Inc. such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images etc belong to Melisfon Inc. or its content suppliers and is protected by International copyright laws. All software used by Melisfon Inc. is the property of Melisfon Inc.
Trademarks and use of Melisfon Inc. name
The Company name: Melisfon Inc., Trademark, logos can only be used by obtaining written consent from the Company. Should it be approved by the Company then it must be clearly stated that the Member is an “Independent Marketer.”
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Melisfon Inc. and its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilize one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order/registration. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By completing your registration with Melisfon Inc. by creating a Member account you are confirming that you have read this agreement and agree to all the conditions herein.
Company Contact Details
Physical address: 4/6 Owoduni street off Omotayo Ojo, by Oshopey, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email address: email@example.com
Phone numbers: +2348091163322